Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Saltwater

I'm in catatonic state.

1 Julian year, it takes...
to bend my lips a millimeter
to say, "I'm in a catatonic state."

The year 2012.
I am bending over the world...
My ass bleeding the sweat of all humans.

These visions,
Have no place in reality.
Reality has been dropped
to the bottom of a wishing well

I wish never to return.

Now I fly up and down
Appear in town
Walk away, come back
Find a stream, relax..

The grass is vibrant
Never just one shade of green
Green!...I fucking forgot about it
Until you reminded me

You really don't need to see color
Anyway

In the year 2012
I am a string being played for hours...
My ass loose from giant incubus rape

I know I made sense
When there were no words available
I enjoy travelling in an atmosphere of
New color palettes

Flip-book my ears
Across the ocean
Jusr let me pinch my head
Off of my body

A human died today,
But who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment