Monday, October 21, 2013

Tangled



I'm so mellow but--
Rubber bound in--
Fogged-up-mirrors.
Fancy red cherries are--
Guided by--
Snakes and alligators.

I'm seeing--
Blank black phrases of phrases...
A million changes in changes...
But there's still never enough time!

Been dreaming--
Of dreaming beautiful places...
Warm summer days in real-real spaces...
Would the light sand really feel sublime?

I'm so tangled--
Dead focused on--
Timeless fears.
All Golden Stairways seem--
Covered by--
Vines and granite layers.

I'm know that--
The fog of a million years will disappear...
Faces blush like ripe country apples
Moods evolve like sweet honey

Been dreaming--
Of vibrations buzzing...
My thoughts out of my body...
Only the decomposition of a human will remain.

A slave of nature died in 2013 AD
A hidden tablet from esoteric times

No comments:

Post a Comment