Friday, April 26, 2019

BRO IS BACK FROM 3 YEAR COMA

Bro, I went to a club tonight
Paid 10 dollars for a cover, tight!
Saw these fat black chicks twerkin' like Cyrus
And I been grindin' swiss cheese on my privates!

Niggas gettin' jiggy wid ther' tight jeans
White boys dancin' funky like a broken machine
And yes I want to hear a "hell yes!"
DJ, just play that fucking repetitive mess!

OW!  Nerds filming videos with their iPhones...
Plastic faces dancing with their tits--just wanna bone
Mormons never seen a god damn laser with those innocent eyes
I once was afraid, but now I'll burn through their thighs

Don't need my fuckin' beer man,
I'll get a tan from this symbolic ban
I have nothing to fear, dude
Life is pecan pie, a la mode, prude

I swear I'll never be a fuckin' sheep, fag
I'd rather die than be a mother fucking dirt bag
And I don't care how much they try to pay me,
I will never let those ignorant creeps rape me

No comments:

Post a Comment